Massachusetts - Orthopedic Surgery – (90183)
130 miles to Providence
2 ½ hours from Boston & New York City
Community teaching hospital affiliated with UMass
IM, Surgery and Psychiatry Residency Programs
Near ski resorts
This is a unique opportunity to join an established private practice.
- Foot and Ankle specialist preferred, but open to General focus with other subspecialities.
- Collaboration with eight Physicians and seven Physician Assistants
- Equal call rotation, 1:8.
- 1:1 collaboration with a Physician Assistant on a daily basis in the OR and Clinic.
- An environment where you will be respected, supported and challenged.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030