New York - Orthopedic Surgery – (90255)
Location: New York
15 miles to Saratoga Springs
45 miles to Albany International Airport (ALB)
NYC, Boston, and Montreal are only a 3 hour drive away
170 miles to Montreal, QC, CA
200 miles to NYC
215 miles to Boston
Seeking BC/BE Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeons in one of the following areas: Adult Reconstructive, Sports Medicine, Shoulder/Elbow, Foot/Ankle
- Join a well-established, rapidly expanding Orthopedic practice that is part of the Hospitals Employed Provider Network
- The practice is currently comprised of 5 surgeons & 10 PAs
- Well-developed Total Joint Program including an Orthopedic Nurse Navigator, Pre-Hab Program and Post Op Total Joint Camp
- Call 1:6
- Modern office located across the street from the hospital with in-house x-ray and therapy services
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME and relocation
- The incoming physician will join a very congenial, supportive environment that includes Advanced Practice Providers as well as support of our Hospitalist service.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030