Ohio - Family Medicine – (90731)
20 miles to Canton
40 miles to Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
50 miles to Youngstown
100 miles to Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
180 miles to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
Join a Community Health Center
• Clinic has several sites with a total of 14 providers
• Mobile Unit for dental and medical care was started in September, 2021
• Suboxone waiver a plus
• 100% outpatient only setting
• Option to help start an OB practice if anyone is interested and trained in OB.
• 4 day work-week – 10 hour days
• Phone call is shared evenly between providers and is Monday – Monday from 6 pm – 6 am
• EMR is eClincalWorks
• ~ 20 outpatient visits per day
• On-site lab with LabCorp. No x-ray on-site.
• 20,484 patients served in 2020
• Over 85,000 scripts dispenses in 2020
• Salary range of $231,460 – IG base salary
• Incentive bonus of around $10,000 annually
• Vacation of 3 weeks plus one week of CME in year one. 7 Paid Holidays
• Part of NHSC for student loan forgiveness
• Open to J-1 or H1B visa sponsorship (Can do HHS J1 sponsorship)
NHSC, J1 & H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.