Iowa - Urology – (90964)
North Central Iowa
60 minutes from Iowa State University in Ames
90 minutes from Des Moines
Residency program here
- Established practice
- Current state: partnership with urology group to provide 5 days of physician coverage per month
- Future state: recruit full-time urologist to the community to provide more access – continue urology partnership for support, mentoring, call backup and collegiality
- Full-time ARNP in the clinic 5 days per week
- Competitive compensation and benefits package – Including: signing bonus, retention bonus, relocation, residency stipend, 401K match, CME, time away from practice, quality health, dental and vision insurance, etc.
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients extremely well
- 36 patient contact hours with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Work-life balance
- Rewarding work
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Additional details by request from group
- Average patients/day: varies depending on clinic/OR schedule, approximately 20-25
- Inpatient consults
- Office procedures: bladder botox, bladder scope, prostate biopsy, stent removal, vasectomy, etc.
- Call requirement: 10 days per month, remaining days covered by Urology partners
- Provide outreach services to community network affiliates
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member and improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.