Iowa - Family Medicine – (90966)
North Central Iowa
60 minutes from Iowa State University in Ames
90 minutes from Des Moines
Residency program here
- Established practice
- Current number of providers: 8 (3 Physicians/5 APP’s)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including: signing bonus, retention bonus, relocation, 401K match, CME, time away from practice, quality health, dental and vision insurance, wellness program, free onsite workout center, free onsite parking, onsite retail pharmacy, gift shop and cafeteria
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients extremely well
- Clinic adjacent to specialty clinics as well as the Hospital which offers lab, radiology services, pharmacy, emergency medicine, inpatient services, etc.
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Rewarding Work – Flexible Scheduling – Family Oriented Team
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Additional details by request from group
- Average # of patients per day: 20-25
- Clinic Hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Flexible schedule; 36 patient contact hours
- 24/7 Hospitalist Program is responsible for adult and pediatric inpatients
- Call shared amoungst primary care partners (1:14), telephonic only, calls triaged via MyNurse call system, minimal call volume
- General family medicine procedures such as; joint injections, skin excisions, lacerations, casting, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.