Florida - Gastroenterology – (91033)
10 miles to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)
10 miles to downtown Sarasota
30 miles to Saint Petersburg
50 miles to downtown Tampa
Internal Medicine Residency here
Large GI practice is seeking an advanced GI physician with EUS training to serve its growing patient community
- Board certified/board eligible in field of specialty
- Proficient in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy and EUS
- Active Florida State Medical License and DEA prior to start
- Shared call with other physicians
- Join 5 physician practice with 3 mid-levels
- One office location serving one hospital
- Varied levels of care
- Full support staff and ancillary services
- Practice autonomy
- Practice is comprised of 70+ providers across 24 locations and is one of Florida’s largest single-specialty, physician-owned GI networks in the state.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for ownership in surgery center, pathology lab, research institute and more
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources
- Robust benefits package, including, dental, health, among others
- CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030