Washington - Hematology/Oncology – (91078)
2 1/2 hours to Seattle or the Tri-Cities
3 hours to Spokane
4 seasons – 8″ rain a year, not massive snow area
Airport in town
Teaching facility with the U of WA
Team includes – Six Hematologists/Oncologists, two Radiation Oncologists, three ARNP’s, Case Managers, Nurse Navigators, Certified Oncology Nurses, Pharmacist, Dieticians, Behavioral Medicine Practitioners, and all specialty and primary care partners
- Partnership opportunity in the physician-owned Group
- Generous vacation package includes up to 11 weeks off per year
- 401(k) match and profit sharing
- Full relocation
- Annual allowances for continuing education
- Professional liability insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.