California - Internal Medicine – (91116)
15 miles to Simi Valley
20 miles to downtown Los Angeles
25 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Federally qualified health center – 501(c)3 non-profit employer
- Group was established in 2009 and has 5 clinics in the area (group provides primary care, dental and women’s health care across their clinics)
- Focus on serving the medically underserved and uninsured patient population
- Group is looking for an Internal Medicine physician ideally with Geriatrics interest. Will consider a Family Medicine physician with interest in seeing adults and geriatrics only.
- Must be Board Eligible/Certified
- Speaking Farsi is a requirement for this position
- Group offers a competitive salary and benefits package that will be discussed directly with the candidate (we don’t have this info)
- Position can be 100% outpatient. There is an option to do nursing home coverage and even hospital rounding for additional income if interested in this
- Very established practice and will have APP support (physician assistant)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.