Alabama - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (91176)
- American Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Position: Full time
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1B)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- EMR: EPIC
- Beds: 400+
- 10-bed neurocritical care unit
- Trauma Level: II
- Setting: Inpatient
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off
- Shift: 7 am to 7 pm
- Procedures: Yes (include but are not limited to intubation and CVL placement)
- Vents: Yes
- ICU: Open
- Dedicated respiratory therapy and pharmacy services provided in ICU
- After hours admissions and 1st call coverage provided by robust Internal Medicine Hospitalist program
- Call: Call is shared equally with the other Intensivist on your team and would be taken from home after 7pm on assigned call days
Join 5 other Intensivist and 2 Intensivist APPs in an established group. They are looking for an additional Intensivist to join their team.
Internal Medicine Residency graduate medical education faculty.
- Competitive salary well above the national average
- Sign on
- Loan repayment options
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- SE Alabama
- 120 miles to Panama City and Destin
- 200 miles to Atlanta
- Bass Capital of the south is 50 minutes away
- Teaching Hospital with DO Med school, IM Residency program
- Delta Airlines HUB
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030