Kansas - Family Medicine – (91195)
1 hour to Topeka
110 miles to Wichita
2 hours to Kansas City
University of Kansas Family Practice Residency in town
Community College and U.S. Army Base
Competitive compensation to include a base salary, depending on training and experience, with a quarterly quality bonus.
· Salary: $225,000-$250,000
· Sign-On Bonus
· Office Hours: Monday-Friday, with no call
· Paid time off, short term illness protection, and 9-10 holidays per year
· $2,000 reimbursement in CME cost
· Student loan repayment eligibility through National Health Service Corps
· Paid health insurance
· Paid malpractice insurance
· Each provider is assigned an individual scribe
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.