Florida - Psychiatry – (91278)
Daytona Beach area in east central Florida
45 minutes from Orlando
Excellent private and public schools including a top 10 ranked International Baccalaureate high school.
A multi-specialty staff model HMO is seeking a BC/BE, General / Adult Psychiatrist.
Office hours are flexible, outpatient only, call is 1 in 5 and very limited.
• Adult / General Psychiatrist for a busy outpatient behavioral health department specializing in a mix of mental health and substance abuse.
• Team based approach, including full scope of support staff with tenured case managers, therapists, and crisis intervention team.
• Flexible 40-hour work week
• Outpatient only
• Limited call
• Very competitive Salary
• Exceptional Benefits package
• Generous PLT and paid CME
• Licenses, Fees & Dues paid
• 401(K) Tax Deferred Plan
• Relocation assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.