Texas - Family Medicine – (91302)
West Texas with an International airport
Big 12 University with Texas Tech University
Major medical hub between Dallas and Albuquerque
BE/BC passionate and patient-focused Family Medicine physician.
- Clinics are typically staffed by 2-3 physicians, 3 APPs, 3 customer service associates, 3 CMAs, 1 lab rad, in-house X-ray and labs, 9 exam rooms, 25-40 patients per provider per day. Urgent/chronic care.
- Schedule is generally Mon-Friday, 8-5pm
- 1 evening shift/week (1-8pm)
- Cover weekend clinic every 4th-5th week Sat 9-5pm | Sun 1-5pm
- Day off the Thursday after a weekend shift
- 40-50 hours/week
- 2-3 annual patient follow-ups/day(provider can decide on this), we utilize waitfromhome.com, sodo not have many in the lobby.
- Duties: Patient care, oversee APPs,annual wellness exams, someprocedures (laceration, DMEequipment, EKG, joint injection)
- Compensation: Base salary depending on experience + wRVU + call stipend + pay forsupervision of APPs + relocation + $2500 annually for CME, Board certification exam fees, DEA registration, Texas license fees,malpractice coverage, and dues for one professional association
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030