Washington - Child Psychiatry – (91335)
30 minutes to The Dalles
2 hours to Portland
2 hours to Tri-Cities Airport (PSC)
150 miles to Bend
- 100% outpatient coverage of our two clinics
- clients of all ages including youth & geriatrics
- up to 16 appointments per day
- mental health and SUD treatment including suboxone
- regular travel between clinics 1-2 days per week;
- telehealth (from one clinic to the other) allowed 1 day per week max
- sole provider on site; access to CMO & other providers is by phone/email/video
- no rounding; evening/weekend call by phone only
- REQUIRED: minimum two years of psychiatric prescribing experience
- REQUIRED: must be certified for & willing to provide treatment to all ages
- REQUIRED: must have DEA-X waiver & willingness to prescribe suboxone
- sites eligible for NHSC & Nurse Corps loan repayment programs
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.