Texas - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – (91603)
10 miles to Corpus Christi International Airport (CRP)
90 miles to Victoria
140 miles to San Antonio
Join a Community Health Center with experience with HIV and Hep-C or the willingness to be proctored
• Strong communicator
• Flexible and comfortable with change
• Works well with a passionate team of colleagues
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable delegating responsibilities
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Base Salary: $200,000-$260,000
• Sign-On Bonus: Negotiable based on experience.
• Relocation Assistance: $8,000-$10,000 with receipts
• Malpractice insurance: Covered, Federal Tort Claims Act
• Retirement plan: 401k with a 5% match after the first year
• $2,000 and 5 days for CME
• 9 paid holidays
• PTO- 20 days year one and increases up to 26 days after 5 years
• Medical, Vision, basic life and AD&D insurance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030