Kansas - Gastroenterology – (91882)
45 minutes to Kansas City
Home to the KS Jayhawks
Gastroenterologist to join an established multi-specialty practice. We will support you while developing your own schedule and clinical team to deliver care.
- Community based practice consisting of 3 employed physicians and 3 PA/NPs.
- 1:4 call at a single community hospital (175 beds). Excellent hospitalist team.
- Flexible practice structure to fit physician preferences and community needs.
- The hospital, endoscopy center, and clinic are all located in one main campus.
- ERCP, SBCE, FibroScan, high resolution manometry and Bravo pH system are available if interested but not required.
- Anesthesiology support in endoscopy center and call cases.
- Dedicated clinic nurse provided. Clinic PA/NP support available if desired.
- Competitive financial package – strong base salary, CME allowance, paid relocation expenses, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, and generous time off schedule.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030