Indiana - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (91938)
25 miles to South Bend
70 miles to Fort Wayne
90 miles to Chicago
2 hours to Indianapolis
Board Certified or Board Eligible Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join one other physician and a Nurse Practitioner (NP)
This full-time employment opportunity has an average of 15-20 gynecology surgeries per physician each month and the practice currently averages about 20-25 deliveries per month. Typically, 3-4 babies will be in the Level I nursery at any given time and a Pediatrician performs circumcisions. Teaching opportunities
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Student loan assistance available.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.