Missouri - Geriatrics – (91989)
1 hour to Springfield
2 hours to Branson, KC & Tulsa
Teaching facility with FM, ENT, IM, ER & Psych Residencies
- Requires BC/BE fellowship trained Geriatrician or Internist with Geriatric focus for outpatient practice
- Admit to an established Hospitalist service
- Share space with one BC Geriatrician and one part-time Rheumatologist
- Staffed with an experienced and dedicated Social Worker and support staff
- State-of-the-art Geriatric Medicine Center offers seven exam rooms
- Cognitive testing done on-site
- Multidisciplinary clinic provides many services to the geriatric population
- Teaching opportunities are available for medical students and residents
- Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance, paid malpractice, tail coverage, and more
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030