Wisconsin - Ophthalmology – (92014)
North Central Wisconsin
2 hours to Green Bay & Madison
Family Medicine Residency Program and Medical School on site
BE/BC Ophthalmologist that has completed a Retina fellowship to join an established Ophthalmology team. Busy practice with potential for unlimited growth!
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Competitive bonus and/or stipend during training
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Competitive funded retirement plan, 401K and 457(b)(f)
- Fully funded relocation
- Teaching and research at your fingertips
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.