New York - Ophthalmology – (92015)
Location: New York
Central New York region
90 minutes to Albany
3 hours to NYC
Home to the Baseball Hall of Fame
- 5 Ophthalmologists and 5 Optometrists
- Opportunities exist for both research and teaching if interested.
- Currently there are specialists in retina, cornea, pediatrics and glaucoma. Sub-specialty interest in glaucoma, oculoplastics, cornea and cataract surgery would be welcome.
- The support staff is well trained and experienced in both the clinic and operating room.
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.