Alabama - Family Medicine – (92073)
Family Medicine teaching opportunity:
- American Board Certified or Eligible Family Medicine physicians only
- Position: Full time
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Non-Profit – Hospital Employed
- EMR: EPIC
- Setting: Outpatient plus teaching medical students
- Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
- Patients per day: 8-10
- Patient census: Adolescents (2+) to Geriatrics (No Neonates)
- Patient rooms: 8
- Physician to Med Student ratio: 1:2
- Lab, radiology, uranalysis, and x-ray are on site and available in the clinic
- GYN/OB: None
- Call: clinic phone only
Join 2 physicians in a teaching clinic for 3rd and 4th Medical Students.
Opportunity to teach primary clinical skills (derm, child/sexual abuse, etc.) but this is not required. Anything within FM arena will be encouraged and supported.
- Competitive salary plus Productivity and quality incentives
- Base is dependent on experience
- Sign on
- Student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- PTO – 8 holidays
- Licensure reimbursement
- SE Alabama
- 120 miles to Panama City and Destin
- 200 miles to Atlanta
- Bass Capital of the south is 50 minutes away
- Teaching Hospital with DO Med school, IM Residency program
- Delta Airlines HUB
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030