Massachusetts - Cardiology – (92410)
30 miles to Newport & Providence
45 miles to Cape Cod
50 miles to Boston
- Exceptional opportunity to join a group of 24 well established cardiologists employed in a multi-specialty group
- Advanced Interventional, Structural Heart and EP Program
- High-volume Cardiac Surgery Program
- Call frequency 1/5 to 1/6 weekends, with coverage of 1 to 2 hospitals
- Board certified or board eligible in Cardiology, Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology with completion of US Residency & Fellowship
- TEE with Advanced Structural Heart support training
- CTA and Cardiac MRI training optional
- Competitive Salary with Productivity Based Incentives
- Sign-on Bonus Program
- Excellent benefit package including; 41 days PTO and 6% match on retirement after 2 years
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage of $2M / $6M
- Excellent work life balance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.