Tennessee - Surgery – (92512)
20 minutes from Fort Campbell
40 miles to Nashville
Home of Austin Peay State University
Off the Cumberland River
BE/BC General Surgery physician.
- Employed/Hospital-Based Position
- Join 2 Board Certified General Surgeons & 1 Board Certified Vascular Surgeon – Vascular Surgeon takes General call
- Anticipated Call Coverage of 1:4
- Office Space is connected to the hospital in the Medical Office Building
- 12 OR’s including 2 Endo/vascular studies and 1 cystoscopy suite, as well as a robotic suite. Staff receives additional education for robotics
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030