New Mexico - Surgery – (92527)
Location: New Mexico
South East NM
30 minutes to Roswell
170 miles to Albuquerque
High in the Rocky Mountains of southeastern New Mexico
Conservative area where the average age is 55
Premier Skiing and Snowboard Resort
Resort / Retirement Community
- General Bread and Butter General Surgery
- Colonoscopy and Endoscopy experienced preferred
- Will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day.
- Call is in rotation with the group. No more than 10 days per month.
- 36 hours of patient care and 4 hours admin time.
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030