Missouri - Surgery – (92531)
University town in the Ozarks
100 miles from Springfield
200 miles from St. Louis
3 hours to Memphis
Opportunity to teach medical students
BE/BC general surgeon to join a team of 2 other general surgeons. You’ll experience a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues.
Recently held the grand opening of our new 20,000 square foot Women’s Center that houses modern labor and delivery rooms, gynecological surgery facilities and educational spaces. A new 100,000 square foot medical office building that will include flexible clinics, procedure suites, centralized imaging facilities, an updated pharmacy and a new food service area.
- Position is open due to increased volume.
- Call is 1:3, call pay available if exceeding contractual call requirements
- Currently there are 2 full-time general surgeons employed by the hospital and 1 private practice general surgeon in the community
- Clinic will be moving into a new 100,000 square foot medical office building later this year.
- Currently performs bariatric, colorectal, general surgery and endoscopy
- Clinic is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Physicians have their own nurse plus additional float nurses
- 6 OR rooms, 3 procedure suites
- MD Anesthesia coverage
- Strong primary care referral base
- 12 bed ICU with 2 critical care specialists
- 24/7 Hospitalist coverage
- Interventional Radiology
- Annual ER visits: 28,000 – 30,000
- Annual Scopes: approximately 2,000
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training
- Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- 8 Weeks of Paid Time Off annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030