Missouri - Gastroenterology – (92705)
15 miles to Lambert-St Louis International Airport (STL)
20 miles to downtown St. Louis
IM Residency here
- General GI with subspecialty interest in endoscopic ultrasound and ERCP encouraged.
- Outpatient practice located walking distance from GI lab.
- Traditional GI Inpatient/Outpatient practice or possible opportunity for inpatient ONLY/GI Hospitalist
- Access to an extensive and established Primary Care Network.
- Easy access to our network of specialists including: colon-rectal surgery, general surgery, oncology, infectious disease and much more
- Competitive compensation package including full benefits: health, dental and vision insurance, life & disability insurance, retirement plans, vacation and CME allowances.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030