Georgia - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (93426)
70 miles to Atlanta & Chattanooga
Dead center between Atlanta, Chattanooga and Birmingham
In the beautiful foothills of the Appalachian Mountains
Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Residency Programs
Home to three colleges
- Seeking a BC/BE physician to join 5 supportive and collegial established partners
- Office adjacent to hospital; NICU
- 5 Office Based NPs; No midwives
- Equal call rotation; Partners assist each other in major surgical cases
- Robust minimally invasive surgery program
- New office space with lab and ultrasound in-house
- Group offers the autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
- Focus on practicing medicine while all administrative, practice management, payer contracts, marketing and social media are managed in-house
- Enjoy a 1 or 2 year track to ownership; High physician retention rate
- Full benefits, relocation bonus, CME allowance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.