Massachusetts - Psychiatry – (94510)
30 minutes to Boston
90 minutes to Winnipesaukee and the White Mountains of New Hampshire
120 minutes to Cape Cod and Hartford
80 minutes to Providence
This opportunity can include, if desired, Emergency Services exposure as we are building a program to support patients that present to the ED in crisis.
We are open to candidates who are directly out of training. The possibility exists for qualified candidates to fill a leadership role in our burgeoning Psychiatric Services revamp. In this role you will oversee Nurse Practitioners who are also providing inpatient consultative care. Full or part time candidates are encouraged to apply due to our flexible scheduling opportunities.
· Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist with either Consultation-Liaison fellowship or significant experience in this area
· You are interested in either full-time or part-time work, supplementing your own practice, exploring semi-retirement or interested in gaining expertise in a new service line
· Impact-driven and looking to make a difference with innovative care models to holistically care for our patients’ mental health
· Eager to collaborate with innovative and mission-driven providers
· Dedicated to patient recovery and family support
· Passion for helping those who suffer mental illness through innovative, respectful, empowering and compassionate care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.