Indiana - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (96316)
45 miles to downtown Chicago
30 miles to the breathtaking Indiana Dunes State Park
– Well established OB/GYN opportunity 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
– 45 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
– Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
– Office and hospital practice setting
– Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
– Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
– Full-time/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
– Board Certified/Board Eligible required. Although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
– Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- 1 in 6 call rotation
- EPIC EMR
– Robotic Surgery skills required
– Highly competitive salary offers (MGMA guidelines)
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
– 403B opportunities including employer match
– Exceptional CME funds
– Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
– Flexible time off
– Contract bonuses off RVU’s
– Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
– Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030