Missouri - Emergency Medicine – (97747)
1 hour to Springfield
2 hours to Branson, KC & Tulsa
Teaching facility with FM, ENT, IM, ER & Psych Residencies
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine Residency trained physician
- Physician needed to practice with Level II Trauma ED or critical access hospital ED
- Clinical teaching resident doctors as well as medical students
- Work in a friendly and collegial environment with an emphasis on quality patient care
- Enjoy a fully integrated healthcare delivery system with large primary care and multi-specialty medical staff
- 9, 10, or 12 hour shift model with flexible scheduling
- Employed opportunity with paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance and more
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030