Louisiana - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (102399)
2 OBGYN positions in Southern LA
Southern LA – University town on the lake
1 hour to Beaumont
120 miles to Baton Rouge
140 miles to Houston
190 miles to Louis Armstrong NOLA International Airport (MSY)
FM and Orthopedic Residency Programs
Parish of over 200,000
Join a Hospital employed group with 5 OB/GYNs in an established group. One of the Physicians is leaving to go to Fellowship and one has left to be a Laborist.
- Employed by the Hospital
- Monday through Friday; 4 ½-day work week
- 2 established groups
- Coverage is 1:5
- Experienced clinic staff
- 26 Surgical beds/ OBGYN, 24 LDRP suits and 6 operating rooms, 23 bed level III NICU, and also has Breast Health, imaging and lab services
- 1610 births / year
- Office near the hospital
- Community need
- Built in referral base from ~65+ employed primary care providers and other primary care in region
- Competitive MGMA base salary 360k plus RVU
- Physicians average 485-515k / year
- Sign on 25k, starting 25k
- Student education forgiveness
- PTO plus 7 holidays
- Dues/Memberships reimbursement
- Retirement options
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.