Washington - Pediatric – (106644)
20 miles to Yakima Air Terminal/McAllister Field (YKM)
1 hour to Tri-Cities Airport (PSC)
150 miles to Portland & Seattle
200 miles to Spokane
- Proudly serving a largely migrant and Latino community.
- Certified bilingual Medical Assistant dedicated to assisting in translation and patient care.
- 1.0 FTE (40 hours a week with 34 hours of clinical and 6 hours of admin time).
- EMR system is EPIC.
- $243k annual compensation (based at 2.5 pt per hour).
- Guaranteed first-year annual salary.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Hiring bonus of $30k.
- Relocation $20k.
- Residents: $1,500 monthly resident stipend commencing the month after you sign contract.
- Malpractice insurance coverage (no tail coverage policy needed).
- 4-week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Xayla, Guatemala.
- Medical, dental, vision benefits at no out-of-pocket cost to employees.
- Great personal leave time.
- 8 holidays per year.
- $3,700 annual CME allowance with 5 days (40 hours) of CME time
- Profit-sharing plan 401a
- 2 retirement plans -403b and 457b
- Automatic life insurance policy
- Employee assistance program
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030