Missouri - Hematology/Oncology – (108041)
30 minutes to Branson
2 hours 45 min to Tulsa
3 hours to St. Louis & Kansas City
5 Universities in town & an Airport in town
- $600,000 salary guarantee
- Practice operates 8:00am-4:00pm, five days per week, in an outpatient setting
- Practice is integrated with radiation oncology and an outpatient infusion room in the same building
- Multidisciplinary team includes nurse navigation, social services and financial counseling
- Provider can expect to see approximately 15 to 18 patients per day and supervise one advanced practice provider
- Very strong research support in both commercial and academic trials
- Outreach clinics to underserved communities are a possibility
- Case mix is equally split between hematology and oncology
- Provider will consult on oncology inpatients admitted to the hospitalists’ service but will not supervise inpatient chemotherapy
- Practice utilizes Cerner’s PowerChart EMR with NCCN chemotherapy regime templates
- Call 1-5
- Visa support
- Work-life balance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.