New Mexico - Gastroenterology – (110287)
Location: New Mexico
General GI position:
- Physicians must be BC/BE in GI
- Visa accepted: Yes (J1 or H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Position: Full time
- EMR: Yes – EPIC
- Setting: Traditional (Inpatient and Outpatient)
- Location: Hospital / Clinic
- Telephone coverage: 1 in 10
- Schedule: M-F 8 – 5
- Dedicated GI Lab time 2-3 times per week seeing on average 12-15 patients per day.
Join an established GI group with Advanced, General, Endo, and GI Hospitalist and midlevels. They are looking for additional General GI to add to their team.
- Competitive base
- Sign on
- Relocation reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement
- University town – metro of over 900,000
- 5 miles to Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ)
- 1 hour to Santa Fe
- IM, Peds, Pharm Residency Programs
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030