New Jersey - Hematology/Oncology – (110455)
Location: New Jersey
Northeastern New Jersey near Hoboken
5 miles to lower Manhattan
10 miles to Manhattan
10 miles to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
A prominent and respected Hematology/Oncology group is rapidly expanding and is seeking a BE or BC Hematologist/Medical Oncologists to join their well-established and growing pure sub-specialty oncology practice.
Inpatient and outpatient teams include physicians, nurses, social workers and chaplains, and we work in a truly transdisciplinary manner.
Principle responsibilities for this position include the clinical care of outpatient and inpatient consultations as well as treatment of cancer using chemotherapy or other medications, such as targeted therapy or immunotherapy.
Become part of physician-led organizations that supports work/life balance
- Highly competitive compensation package 400-450k
- Productivity/Quality Incentives
- Generous benefits package- comprehensive medical/dental, retirement savings plan, 401K, life and much more
- Malpractice coverage paid
- 4-6 weeks PTO
- Career growth
- Ability to enroll patients on clinical trials
- Ability to participate and present research at conferences
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.