West Virginia - Pathology – (110600)
Location: West Virginia
In the heart of North Central West Virginia
30 minutes from Morgantown
2 hours to Pittsburgh
Board certified/eligible AP/CP Pathologist to join a well-established and expanding hospital practice. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills.
Fellowship training is not required, though candidates with training in surgical or GI are encouraged to apply.
Opportunity and Benefit Overview:
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- 1:4 call
- Intellectually challenging cases and excellent working relationships with clinicians
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030