Michigan - Hematology/Oncology – (110720)
Upper Peninsula on the shore of Lake Superior
160 miles to Sault Ste. Marie
Medical School, FM Residency & Geriatrics Fellowship here
Sawyer International Airport is conveniently located 15 miles away.
BE/BC Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology physicians to join an employed team.
• 5 provider program- 2 physicians and 3APPs.
• 95% outpatient and 5% inpatient
• Call is consultative
• APPs take Mon-Friday day-time call
• Active multidisciplinary tumor board
• Dedicated research
• Comprehensive base salary + wRVU production incentive
• Medical debt assistance
• Fellowship stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits
• Retirement plan
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.