Connecticut - Psychiatry – (110777)
Southwestern Connecticut and Westchester County, New York
20 miles to New Haven
1 hour to Hartford
65 miles to NYC
Psychiatrist – Unit Chief – Adult Addiction Inpatient
- A well rounded mix of general inpatient and addiction work
- Academic Opportunities: An emerging psychiatrist residency program with dedicated academic time if desired
- Growth Opportunities: The option to work as either a staff psychiatrist or unit chief
- Work / life balance: No call nor weekends unless supplemental moonlighting is of interest in order to
- A team-oriented style of inpatient care
- Work spaces and therapeutic units in an idealistic and calming environment
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- H1 and J1 Candidates are welcome to apply
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.