Indiana - Neurology – (42236)
15 miles to Elkhart
50 miles to Michigan City
80 minutes to Chicago (there is a train daily)
FM residency here
This community-based practice is located in the Medical Office Building adjacent to the Medical Center. Current members of the practice include two physicians and one Nurse Practitioner with each provider seeing a daily census of 10-12 patients. There is an average daily census of 5-10 inpatient consults in the hospital and an average of 10-15 new patients per week are scheduled approximately six months out. The call coverage for this opportunity is approximately 1:4 with an Internal Medicine Hospitalist service in place at the hospital to cover where appropriate.
Practice performs all EEG and EMG procedures in a hospital setting.
This community-based practice is a well-established practice of 31 years. An MS clinic will be considered when a new physician is brought onto the team. Opportunities for teaching are also available with Family Medicine Residents.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Neurology physician to be part of a growing practice.
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail.
- 27 days off per year; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.