North Dakota - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (66730)
Location: North Dakota
Along the majestic Missouri River
University of ND Medical School in town
200 miles to Fargo
Excellent opportunity for the Cardiothoracic/Cardiovascular Surgeon to build and personalize the program!
Seeking cardiothoracic/cardiovascular surgeon for full-time position in our 300 bed – Level II Trauma Center
- Cardiac boarded Anesthesia MDs
- Dedicated OR CTS rooms with very experienced perfusion team
- Build cardiac, thoracic and vascular case volume
- Hybrid lab in Cath lab for peripheral vascular cases
- Join your cardiology partners in clinic attached to the hospital
- Call 1:3; will provide back up Trauma call for thoracic
- Training in Pacemaker/ICD implant a plus; to provide back up coverage for EP
- Collaborate with Interventional Radiology for endovascular cases
- Intensivist and Hospital Medicine 24/7
- Stroke Certified
- CTS Advance Practice providers for OR, IP and clinic
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030