North Dakota - Psychiatry – (72594)
Location: North Dakota
At the head of the Red River of the North
30 miles to Fergus Falls and the lakes
50 miles to Fargo
120 miles to Grand Forks
3 hours to Minneapolis & Sioux Falls
- Provide adult psychiatry services (age 18+) in the outpatient clinic setting; ability to see under age 18 if desired
- No call
- Outreach opportunities to support skilled nursing facilities and senior living communities locally and via outreach
- Telemedicine services may be used in the future in the Outpatient Setting
- Appointment Times: Med Checks and Rechecks 15-30. New Patients 60 minutes.
- The Clinic has a team of Family and Internal Medicine, LICSWs, Chiropractic, General Surgery, Peds, Optometry, General Lab, Pulmonary, PT, OT and many visiting specialists
- Service area 50-75 mile radius
- This is a cohesive team that prides itself on quality and service and is known for its performance
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Seeking a Psychiatrist who wants to lead and build the Behavioral Health department
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.