Missouri - Urology – (74849)
Central Missouri – near Lake of the Ozarks
1.5 hours from Columbia – Mizzou SEC Football
2 hours from Springfield
3 hours from Kansas City & St. Louis
- da Vinci Xi
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- 18 bed Open ICU
- Excellent Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits Package + CME allowance
- Health insurance
- 20 vacation days
- 7 holidays
- 5 paid CME days and expenses up to $4,000,
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000
- 401(k) & deferred compensation plan
THE HEART OF LAKE OF THE OZARKS:
- Strong School District – First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town – Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes – Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.