Kansas - Orthopedic Surgery – (81115)
Kansas City metro
10 miles to downtown Kansas City
30 miles to Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
Join a group of over 90 providers, is a multi-specialty group.
Our approach to care is faith-based with the mission of treating the ‘whole’ person–body, mind and spirit.The ideal candidate is an experienced board certified in Orthopedic Surgery with an interest/training in total joints.
This is a unique opportunity to impact one of the fastest growing communities in the country!
* Great work/life balance with practice call only. No hospital call is required.
* A multi-specialty structure with supporting subspecialists including family medicine, general surgery, neurology, dermatology, allergy and podiatry .
* Access to advanced in-house technologies including advanced diagnostic and imaging services like: 3D mammography, echos, nuclear stress tests, digital x-ray, and ultrasound
* 7+ locations to better serve the community
* Access to advanced practice providers like PAs and NPs to promote efficiency
* Tenured clinical and non-clinical support staff with peer physician support
* Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits available.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030