New Hampshire - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (81266)
Location: New Hampshire
Experienced OBGYN opportunity:
- Board Certified physicians only
- ABOG Certified
- Requires Neonatal Resuscitation Provider Certification
- Must meet Fetal Heart Monitoring criteria
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1B)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Current call 1:4
- Annual Births: 300+
- Join collegial providers, dynamic and supportive administrative leaders, and caring and experienced support staff.
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued and contributing member of the team.
- 200+ bed hospital combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine, and includes around-the-clock emergency care services; a DNV GL-accredited stroke program; comprehensive Breast Care Center; specialized Cancer Center; Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center; labor and delivery services at the Childbirth Center; and an extensive network including primary and specialty care providers.
- Competitive salary and Productivity
- Sign on
- Up to $10,000 for Relocation Assistance and Student Loan Reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Generous PTO
- Southern New Hampshire
- 20 miles to Manchester (SWA Airport)
- 45 miles to Boston
- Atlantic Ocean beaches, the White Mountains within an hour’s drive
- Community of over 100,000
- No state income or sales tax
- International airport: 20 minutes
- About the area: a diverse population of more than 175,000 people. A wide array of ethnic foods and entertainment, as well as other attractions such as the historic downtown area, baseball team, Symphony, and Ballet. Area offers a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030