Kansas - Child Psychiatry – (81364)
3 hours to KC
90 min to Wichita
Home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine
Family Medicine Residency Program here
Level III trauma
da Vinci Robotic Surgical System on site
Psychiatry (Academics Option) – Minimal Inpatient & Great PA/NP Support
- Full complement of mental healthservices including outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment and inpatient care through a 15 bed psychiatric service unit.
- Join a team of 2 psychiatrists and 5 advanced practice providers.
- Weekday inpatient rounding completed by advanced practice providers.
- Share call with a team of 3 physicians; weekends only.
- Fantastic support staff including; experienced psychotherapists, marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, social workers, RNs and advanced practice providers.
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% nationally for patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy the balance of community, family & career.
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Production bonuses
- CME Time Off & Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement + Match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training (stipend repaid by service).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.