Tennessee - Hospice/Palliative Care – (83116)
Hospice & Palliative Care opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (J1 or H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- EMR: EPIC
- Position: Full time
- Call: 1:5 weeks (and could change with the addition of 2 providers)
- Join 2 Palliative care physicians, 4 NPs, 2 RNs, 1 Clinical Social Worker, and 1 Chaplain in an established group.
- Participate in expanding to outpatient co-located palliative clinics
- Participate in expanding to palliative home-based setting
- Help develop Palliative Medicine Inpatient Service Policies and Protocols
- Opportunity to teach
- Competitive salary plus RVU
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Memphis metro
- 10 miles to Memphis International Airport (MEM)
- 2 hours to Little Rock
- 3 hours to Nashville
- 4 hours to St. Louis
- 6 hours to New Orleans
- About the area: Major Metro, great school systems, sporting events, diversity, and of course the small town charm with big city amenities.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030