New York - Neurology – (83623)
Location: New York
Western New York
Largest non-profit health care provider in Western New York
Neurohospitalist to work in their Joint Commission-accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center, which is one of the four New York State Designated Stroke Centers. The position will involve coverage of general neurology, stroke neurology, non-operative intracranial hemorrhage and collaborative efforts in the care of perioperative neuroscience patients as requested by the neurosurgical staff.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time – Hospital employed
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Work with renowned surgeon, Lee Guterman, MD, PhD
- Work in an ever improving facility, recent renovations:
- A new addition of 20,000 square feet of OR space
- A new MRI suite in an 8,100 square-foot addition
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.