Oklahoma - Dermatology – (83861)
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- EMR: EPIC with Dragon voice
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: 4 day work week
- Join 2 Physicians and 2 APP’s in a brand new 11,000+ square foot clinic space purpose built with design input from current dermatologists.
- In office surgeries, biopsies, I&D’s
- Internal referral network with over 95 primary care clinic locations throughout eastern Oklahoma and over 400 employed physicians within Warren Clinic
Adding additional Dermatologist due to growth and patient demand, this opportunity has the option to teach if desired.
- Competitive salary plus Productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- 100 miles to Oklahoma City
- 250 miles to Dallas & Kansas City
- Second largest city in OK with a population close to 500,000 with Ballet, Opera and Symphony Orchestra
- International airport: 10 minutes (Southwest Airlines Hub)
- About the area: food, festivals, arts and entertainment. Whether you prefer exploring the great outdoors at one of the nearby lakes or rivers, or a stroll through one of our museums or stores, this area has something for everyone.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030