Tennessee - Psychiatry – (83935)
Hospital is seeking an additional psychiatrist to join their team of seven psychiatrists in Nashville metro.
– BC in general (adult) psychiatry required; experience in geriatric psychiatry and ECT experience is a plus
– Requires excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collegially with other mental health professionals
– Primary focus will be inpatient services – some consult/liaison services required
– Light (phone) call during the week and weekend rounding every third or fourth weekend
– 7 on 7 off schedule
– Full time inpatient psychiatrist with optional leadership responsibilities including acting as Vice Chair of the Department or participating in the GME program as an Associate Program Director
– Employment Agreement and comprehensive benefits package
– Compensation is based on a competitive base plus productivity bonus in year one and in following years, productivity only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.