Alabama - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (83957)
Metro of over 1.1 million
1 hour to Tuscaloosa
150 miles to Atlanta
190 miles to Nashville
Medical and Dental schools, Residency & Fellowships here, several colleges
Pulmonary, Critical Care (Sleep Optional) Physician to join a 40 year old Pulm CC Group with 6 physicians and 8 APPs.
• Full range of office care and diagnostic services for patients with lung disorders such as chronic obstructive lung disease, asthma, sleep apnea, interstitial lung disease, lung nodule clinic and lung cancer
• Advanced bronchoscopic techniques: EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, navigational transthoracic biopsy, fiducial placement, pleurx catheters, brachytherapy, pleuroscopy and electrocautery
• Great combination of inpatient, clinic and time for you
• 5-Week Rotation: Intensivist, Office, Helper (AM Hospital/PM Office), Hospital, Week Off
• Convenient office location within 409-bed hospital
• Group has an excellent reputation in the community
• EMR: Cerner in hospital and Next Gen in clinic
• Sleep optional
• See an average of 20 patients per day in clinic
• 3 – 4 exam rooms for clinic
• In-office: pulmonary function, thoracentesis, x-ray
• Typical day: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Call 1:6 – APPs to cover first call, only called for critical emergencies
• Office on hospital campus
• Good balance of work and home life
• Hospital employed
• Front loaded PTO
• Medical malpractice insurance
• Excellent Pay and Benefits package
• Retirement plan with employer match
• Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account
• Paid CME allowance
• Paid licenses and permits
• Moving expenses, CME $3,500/ year, Dues and Subscriptions $2,000/year, Loan repayment, Malpractice coverage including tail coverage, 224 hours of vacation per year
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030