Tennessee - Cardiology – (84081)
20 miles to Kingsport & Bristol
45 minutes to Asheville
100 miles to Knoxville
Level 1 trauma teaching hospital
Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join a team of skilled physicians.
Group is comprised of 7 cardiologists (4 Intervention, 2 invasive, and 1 EP Cardiologist) and 6 Nurse Practitioners that provides the highest quality, evidence based cardiovascular care throughout Ballad Health’s system. The practice is active in advanced electrophysiology procedures, Watchman, PFO Closure, TAVR, peripheral vascular interventions, structural heart disease and advanced non-invasive imaging including CT, MRI, and Echo.
- Full Time Electrophysiologist
- Rotated Call between 7 Physicians
- Epic EMR throughout system
- 2 years’ experience preferred (proffered skill in advance ablation procedure including VT and A-fib ablation required)
- 6 Cath Labs with 1.5 dedicated EP Labs
- NP to work alongside Cardiologist
- Competitive Income Guarantee
- Excellent Full Package Benefits
- No TN state income tax
- Rich cultural and entertainment attractions
- Numerous lakes, rivers and hiking trails
- Award winning school systems
- True 4 seasons weather
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030